These Awkward WhatsApp Chats Will Make You Laugh Rolling On The Floor
Facebook and Twitter are the popular public platforms that can create havoc around the social media involving uncountable people. Now let us move over to a little personal front, WhatsApp chats. If you think WhatsApp, being a private messaging App is only used to share greetings with friends and relatives than you are in a big surprise people. These awkward, funny, odd and what not kinda chats will convince you that being a Good Conversationalist is not everyone’s cup of tea.
Take a look into these painfully funny WhatsApp chats and appreciate technology for all the fun.
1. There should be a diploma or certificate course on how to start a conversation without being dumb. Cambridge you listening?
2. So this is how Shubh Mangal “Saavadhan” actually have significance in marriage!!
3. Well his answer was at least better than this-
Mom: Paper kesa tha?
Kid: Patla sa safed colour ka.
4. Always give clear information to your bf while asking him to do something stupid. Always.
5. Keep this one handy; you will need it a dozen times every day. (If you are a girl of course).
6. Don’t compare him to Dogs, it’s rude. Dogs have better reasons to cry for.
7. When your friend ignored you for good 6 months until….
8. Significance of – Eat, sleep, Rave, Repeat.
9. When your friend asks for some career guidance.
10. My friend has a potential of Ishaan Awasthi from “Tare zameen pe”. Pray for his speedy recovery.
11. If you ever need advice from a friend…Just Don’t.
12. She didn’t see it coming. Improve your Vocab dear Crush.
Get all the new updates from Bollywood and entertainment.
Ever heard of corporate politics? Yeah, the term came from…
Coming are the best months of the year with all…
Mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the most idiotic of…
No denying the fact that all of us have felt…
Facebook and Twitter are the popular public platforms that can…
Facebook sure has become one place where socially awkward people…
Some of us might have faced problems with an airline,…
We still have a few months left for our beloved…